The client is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of consumer and artisan sewing machines and accessories. The client markets its products through a network of third-party distributors in more than 190 different countries.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project involved providing test automation services for one of the key products in the client’s software portfolio. An initial study was conducted, which included product familiarization, scoping study, and testing tool selection. This was followed by actual test automation work, which was aimed at improving the product quality and reducing the time-to-market for the new version of the client’s software.
KEY FEATURES/ BENEFITS
- The offshore-based workshop which included product familiarization, scoping study and testing tool selection
- Test Automation recommendation based on the initial study – Experion recommended Ranorex Test Suite
- Test coverage ensured for all key workflows and test scripts shared with the client’s product team
- Reduced manual testing effort & time by over 50%, which helped reduce time-to-market for the new version of the software
- Significant cost advantage as the entire job was executed offshore