Based in the United Kingdom, the client is an internationally recognised centre of excellence providing world-class research & consultancy covering all aspects of transportation safety.
About the Project
The project involved reengineering of the client’s existing Incident Management Application to a web-based solution. Developed using Microsoft .NET and Silverlight, the application is used by safety professionals around the world for collecting, storing, analysing and retrieving crash data.
Key Features/ Benefits
- Fully web-enabled for access by multiple stakeholders across departments
- Enhanced functional capabilities of the crash data analysis engine
- Provides advanced spatial analysis capabilities
- Capability for dynamic report generation and query-based analysis
- SOA based architecture to ensure efficient interfacing with external systems