The client is a global sports and lifestyle brand that has a presence in 200 countries and annual revenue of over 3 billion dollars.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project involved providing consulting services to the client to streamline the development and deployment of the client’s upcoming fitness platform and services. The solution is built around the fitness tracking capabilities of mobile phones and a unique wearable device being developed by the client.
KEY FEATURES/ BENEFITS
- Conducted a detailed study of the proposed architecture and the product/ solution road map in collaboration with the client’s IT, team
- Recommended a set of tools/ frameworks to be integrated into the DevOps environment to be followed by all participating organizations
- Recommended the best practices for using the methodology – GitFlow, production upgrade technologies, patch management, release methodologies, etc.
- Configured and set up the DevOps environment and the related tools
- Provided documentation related to DevOps setup and training & assisted the client’s IT team