Based out of the United States, the client is a leading software provider for the worldwide cruise and travel industry.
About the Project
The project involved re-architecting the client’s existing tablet-based solution to make it stable and to enhance the application’s functionality. The solution is designed to help cruise ship operators efficiently carry out virtually any kind of inspection or audit onboard their vessels.
Key Features/ Benefits
- Inspections defined using pre-configured questions and assigned to inspectors
- Allows the inspector to take notes and photos as part of an inspection
- Option to track incomplete inspections and capture inspector signature
- Capability to function offline; syncs data when connectivity is restored
- Application reengineered from older OData framework to cloud-based Azure