Based out of United States, the client is a leading software solutions provider for the worldwide cruise and travel industry.
About the Project
The project involved developing a companion mobile app for the onboard staff of cruise ships. The Android-based application provides a very simple, intuitive user experience and can be used by on-duty cabin staff with minimal training. The application connects with backend systems and provides critical data of the preferences & requests of guests.
Key Features/ Benefits
- Provides passenger specific details to on board staff
- Simplified user experience for use by staff with minimal training
- Up-to-date information to track passengers on-the-go
- Improved response to passenger specific needs and requests
- Complementing product added to the client’s solution portfolio