Job Title: UX Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Trivandrum, Technopark
• Experion is looking to hire experienced User Experience Designers to work on Web, Android
and iOS platforms. At Experion, we’re all about creating digital experiences that make sense
for our clients and keep their audiences coming back for more.
• 4 to 10 years of experience as a user experience designer, information architect, interaction
designer or similar role.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A design thinker and problem-solver.
• Passionate about Human-centered Design and someone who will strive to be super
empathetic with different classes of users.
• Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours, and translate them into
delightful, easy to use, and emotionally engaging customer experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes senior executives, product managers,
engineering teams, design managers and other stakeholder teams in order to create simple,
user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
• Ability to define or understand the client’s brand guidelines clearly and how it can be applied
to the product in hand.
• Self-learner, ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in
• Contribute in collaboration with key stakeholders to envision, define, document and
evangelize design experiences for Web, Mobile and Tablet based applications.
• Understanding of best practices for web and mobile based information architecture and
design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Ability to quickly build concept maps, detailed wireframes, low/ high fidelity interactive
prototypes and visual design concepts in an iterative development environment.
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate and demonstrate the value and
rationale of own design decisions to business and technology partners.
• Multi-tasking skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize with minimal supervision.
• Team player with ability to work with cross functional teams
• Attention to detail and open mind to feedback