|Experience: 4 – 15 Years|
|Location : Thiruvananthapuram or Kochi|
|• Experienced UX Designer to work on Web, Android and iOS platforms.
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are easy to use, and emotionally engaging
|• As a UX Designer, you will be playing a pivotal role in the UX cycle: Enhancing functionality with UI and visuals, create aesthetically pleasing interfaces, coordinating their implementation and integration.
• Creating digital experiences that make sense for our clients and keep their audiences coming back for more.
|Duties and Responsibilities|
|• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
• Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• A design thinker and problem-solver.
• Passionate about Human-centred Design and someone who will strive to be super empathetic with different classes of users.
• Ability to define or understand the client’s brand guidelines clearly and how it can be applied to the product in hand.
• Ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Self-learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
• Attention to detail and open mind to feedback
|Nice to Have:|
|• Comfortable using Figma/Sketch/ Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and with jargons such as typography, iconography, colour, space, and texture to create a compelling visual experience.
• Drawing/Illustration Skills/Video Filming/Editing capabilities is an added advantage