Experience: 4+ years
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
Qualification: Masters/ Graduation/Diploma
- Responsible for translating business goals, user needs, functional requirements to easy to use, efficient
and emotionally engaging delightful customer experience.
- Passionate about Human-centered Design and someone who will strive to be super empathetic with
different classes of users.
- Establish user-centred analysis, design, best practices and standards within every UX design project.
- As a user experience designer, you will be playing a pivotal role in the design life cycle.
- Create digital experiences that make sense for our clients and keep their audiences coming back for
- A design thinker and problem-solver with ability to facilitate design thinking workshops.
- Proficient in managing stakeholder expectations, work harmoniously from a delivery perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conversant with industry best practices, wireframing, visual design and prototyping tools, process,
methodology, tools and standard deliverables from a design lifecycle perspective.
- Solid experience in the usability domain with strong expertise in strategizing, planning, managing and
delivering multiple large UX engagements.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and UX advocacy in the user experience design of digital applications.
- Expertise in the full spectrum of software user experience design process, techniques and
- Software UX management experience in estimating, planning, managing and delivery
- Expertise in implementing various user research and analysis techniques including ethnographic
research, personas, user task-flows, and usage scenarios through goal oriented processes.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional team that includes senior executives, product
managers, design managers, engineers in order to create simple, user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
- Capability in managing and developing wireframes, user interface prototypes of varying fidelity.
- Experience in delivering product branding and user experience definition through brand expressions
and visual design style guides.
- Experience in conducting user experience heuristics evaluation, user testing, analysis and
- Expertise in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to platforms.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Analytical and decision-making responsibilities.
- Partnering, collaboration and influencing across service lines and functions, different cultures and
complex time zones including virtual working with teams.
- Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Self-learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Attention to detail and open mind to feedback
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- An extensive work portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great user-centred experiences
for both enterprise and consumer applications is a must.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Architecture or Fine Arts.
- CUA/ CXA Certification from HFI or similar UX certifications would be an added advantage