Experience: 15+ years
- Build & develop the testing practice with a strong focus on Projects Delivery, Growth, Building Specializations and Expertise
- Build, design & review test strategy for applications under test such as web, mobile, cloud, client server, AI (Artificial Intelligence),
VR (Virtual Reality), middle ware etc.
- Manage communication with the clients and ensure the team and client are working in a conducive and collaborative environment
- Manage communication with top management by sharing bi-weekly, monthly, project status RAG and revenue reports
- Manage end-to-end pre-sales activities such as Customer presentation, designing proposals, estimation, commercials, proposal walkthrough, demos including market pitch-in for ‘Independent Testing Practice’
- 13+ years of experience as a hands-on leader with Java / Python / C# experience
- Hands on techno-functional leader with the ability to engage well with technical, functional, and managerial leaders with Java/Python/C# experience
- Expertise in test automation framework design and improvement/ optimization on Selenium, Cypress frameworks.
- Expertise in API (Application Programming Interfaces) test automation frameworks using Postman or Azure REST
- Expertise in Code-less test automation framework and framework optimization
- Expertise in non-functional testing techniques such as Performance Testing, Security Testing (VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing))
- Guide team on technical issues on automation, integration, performance, and other specialized testing areas
- Spearhead initiatives on PoCs (Proof of Concept), innovations and optimization drive for newer tools, frameworks, processes etc.
- Manage overall project deliveries as per agreed timelines, scope, and quality SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Responsible for Working with various stakeholders on test environment preparation, configuration, integrations etc.
- Perform defect triaging with Dev and BA teams and re-prioritise work as per business and project needs
- Ensure the correct and updated test data and reports are updated on relevant tools such as ALM, Azure DevOps, JIRA etc. on timely manner
- Leading project call from Testing/ QA perspective and represent Testing/ QA team in various meetings
- Assigning Resources, Managing resource levels Issue resolution, monitoring resource utilization for the Testing Unit
- Management of risks particularly from QA team, automation, product quality
- Prepare test strategy, test plan, test report and other test artifacts as required by project team
- Expertise in identify Test activities reporting key testing metrics and designing LIVE QA Dashboards in Azure DevOps and Jira Xray
- Expertise in TestOps methodologies, latest market trends in process governance, process audits and ISMS (Information Security Management System) audits
- Conducting testing audits to ensure compliance with practices
- Plan, monitor, optimize and report KT plan for team members
- Training / skilling team members on functional / automation testing for product
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- Should have experience in managing as a Test Leader into Automation, functional, performance testing and security testing
- 13+ years of experience as a hands-on leader who has built/co-built a testing & QA practice
- Should have managed large engagements with extensive use of Selenium, Cypress, Postman, Device farms, Google Lighthouse, JMeter/ Blaze Meter/ LoadRunner, APM tools such as New Relic, Cloud Watch etc.
- Should have knowledge in testing approach and methodology for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) testing, EDI testing
- Preferred experience working on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications such as Oracle EBS, Salesforce, PeopleSoft Application
- Preferred if candidate has experience into Microservices
- Should be aware of Product Engineering Lifecycle
- Exposure to latest BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) frameworks like Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of DevOps CI/CD continuous testing, lean testing will also be highly preferred