Experience: 8-13 years
Expected Date of Onboarding : Immediate
To manage testing and ensure quality for multiple projects as well as to train the testing team to follow industry
standard testing best practices and innovations.
• Act as a test manager, owning the testing activities for multiple projects running on web and mobile
• Define test strategy to improve the product quality by introducing best practices like early testing,
continuous testing etc. so that the project timelines can be met without compromising on quality.
• Responsible for certifying the product quality from a functional, performance and security testing
• Perform test planning, team coordination, monitoring and control of the testing activities.
• Work in close liaison with the project manager and the customer for communications related to the
• Work with the testing team to lay out the approach so that the stories are tested as soon as the
development is complete, so that only minimal defects get leaked to the test environment.
• Monitor the project from process and quality standpoint and alert the project manager about the
deviations/risks at the earliest.
• Participate in customer calls, the requirement gathering exercises, sprint planning / grooming sessions,
sprint review etc. as needed.
• Guide and mentor, the testing team in implementing best practices in different areas of testing
including System testing, Regression testing (including automation), Performance Testing, Security
• Track the team’s performance systematically through quality metrics and take measures to improve it.
• Contribute to generate documentation showcasing the team’s capabilities in winning new
• Contribute to pre-sales activities by taking part in responding to RFPs from testing/quality assurance
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as a test manager for multiple projects running in Web and Mobile platforms.
• Define test strategy and test approach to meet the project timelines without compromising on quality.
• Perform test planning activities for each sprint and ensure the team can complete testing as per the
test strategy defined.
• Monitor that the defined test approach is followed, and the tasks are completed as planned in the
sprint. Raise any risks encountered.
• Encourage the testers to collaborate with rest of the team and the stories get tested as soon as the
development is complete.
• Certify that the features getting delivered are meeting the quality expectations from the functional,
performance and security testing aspects.
• Perform test reporting like test progress report, summary report, quality metrics etc. and keep the
project team posted on how each sprint is progressing.
• Ensure the team understands the process guidelines so that they can follow it as intended.
• Do periodic review of the testing process followed and the deliverables created. Suggest process
improvements needed, if any.
• Identify and implement technical innovations that adds value and improve the engineering processes
• Guide and mentor, the team to learn new tools and follow best practices in the industry.
• Frequently connect with the testing team and support them in addressing any concerns or issues that
they are facing in the project.
• Take part in pre-sales activities such as creating testing related materials, support in proposal
• The candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and be team
• Innovative in proposing/implementing new ideas/processes
• Highly motivated and self-starting, should have proactive approach to resolving issues and working with
• Ability to quickly learn new testing tools/technology and implement it effectively
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures.