Work Location: Trivandrum/Kochi
Experience: 1- 5 years
Must-Have Skills: Here are the skills that the candidate must have to pursue this role
1) Should have very good knowledge in software testing process & industry best practices in System Testing, Regression testing, System Integration Testing, Test Management, Test Automation, etc.
2) Hand-on experience with testing web application, web services, and mobile Apps
3) Hand-on experience in Database testing and good knowledge of SQL
4) Hands-on experience with Test Automation, should have expertise in at least one of Web/Mobile/API test automation
5) Exposure to performance testing using tools like JMeter or other similar tools.
6) Good communication skills
Good to have skills: Candidates with the below mentioned skills will get more weightage
- Exposure to Security testing
- Knowledge of any test management tools like ALM, Azure Test Plan, Xray, Zephyr, etc.
- Exposure to the CI/CD process and tools.
Job Responsibilities: Below are the potential responsibilities that the candidate should perform on the job
1) Work closely and interact with the customer and the project team to understand the requirements.
2) Work with the BA team to convert the business requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria.
3) Create testing artifacts like Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Logs, Defects, Test Summary Report, etc
4) Create test automation scripts and execute it during the test execution phase
5) Create performance tests using tools like JMeter and run it during the performance testing phase.
5) Setup and coordinate defect triage meetings with the developers
6) Perform manual test execution using test management tools
7) Demo user stories during sprint demos