Experience: 4+ years
- To develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure the services execute and run smoothly and meet client needs.
- Should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will analyze the design and determine test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of the product or solution.
- You will write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for the assigned portion of the application; identifies and debugs and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into software and firmware architecture.
- You will collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- You will influence the development, program management, & design teams on technical implementation and user scenarios.
- Test automation and tools architect supporting API services and Application development team working in a DevOps methodology.
- You will interact with the development team to understand architecture and service layer requirements.
- Aid in developing system and system integration test automation architecture and strategy.
- You can create workflows for integrating different system automation scripts.
- You can write reusable functions, both application-independent and application dependent.
- You can debug existing scripts and interpret log files for maintenance.
- You can create and execute SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool.
- You will work closely with developers and testers as needed to create and maintain scripts and log defects.
- You can quickly learn and understand API services and existing applications that are undergoing upgrades.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- To report incidents if any non-adherence occurs
- To ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience testing within Kafka and other services within AWS.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience.