Location: USA – Dallas, Texas
Experience: 10- 15 years
Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, and work experience.
US CET business hours
- Experience with the core AWS services including Compute Solutions, Container Services, Serverless services, Data pipeline, Database services etc
- Excellent programming skills in Java Spring Boot and Python or Node
- Experience in developing Restful & GraphQL APIs
- Good experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Having used ECS and EKS, in the past projects.
- Sound experience in AWS Lake formations, AWS Glue or ELT and ETL tools and frameworks like DBT, Airbyte
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g., using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Datadog, CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack
- Strong understanding of engineering processes and developer experience tools (Gitbub, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.)
- Well versed in GitOps and sound experiencing in implementing CI/CD pipeline
- Previous exposure to Engineering Analytics and tools like LinearB, JellyFish, Cortex is desirable
- Understanding of productivity efficiency metrices like DORA, SPACE is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IAC) using Terraform and Terragrunt
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications
- Past experience with the serverless approaches and Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM) using AWS Lambda is a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- This Developer will be the go-to person for difficult development problems, Java/Node or Python and AWS design, code standards, code reviews, etc.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Lead technical team and own and maintain product backlog and Jira stories
- Implement data pipeline to gather business-specific metrics around consumer usage patterns
- Development of microservices and data pipeline
- Procurement and implementation of AWS infrastructure using IAC concepts
- Building reusable components, blueprints, infrastructure scaffoldings, blueprints for architecture patterns, upgrades/migrations etc.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
- Enhancing the team’s understanding of cloud platforms, IAC, CI/CD, API management platforms, design standards, patterns and best practices