Experience: 10+ years
Job purpose : Solution Architect
Mandatory skill: Web Application Architecting, .NET Core, Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure), DB, Microservices
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customer partners (Product Owners and Architects) to understand their business/technical problems and design / architect solutions.
- Design product architectures considering functional and nonfunctional requirements (like scalability, availability, performance, security etc.) for enterprise applications.
- Architect, develop and deploy cloud-based enterprise solutions, with well-defined DevOps processes and release strategies.
- Design and develop micro-services-based applications.
- Design and develop solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Contribute to refine the Engineering processes, Code Review guidelines and enable the team members to embrace them through mentoring, technology training etc.
- Improve the technical quality of the product development through best practices like continuous code reviews (sampled), automation in reviews/testing/devops etc.
- Adapt, learn, and work with multiple technology platforms
- Perform large scale data management including data modelling / database design in RDBMS, NoSQL.
- Evaluate tools, technologies, and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution
- Work hands-on with engineers to review and troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
Skills and Competencies / Job Specification
- Excellent hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using technologies like – .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework Core and OAuth.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge in object-oriented concepts and designing Entity Relationships for enterprise applications.
- Experience in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar, standards like TOGAF
- Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security concepts including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS, GDPR Compliance
- In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database
design in RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies, and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
- Excellent hands-on experience in code reviews, troubleshooting defects and identifying root cause, and defining fix strategies
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools. Experience in docker based deployment models.
- Hands on experience in one or more cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud to create Deployment Architecture for enterprise solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing micro-services-based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience in Agile development methodologies like Scrum and Test-Driven Development.
- Nice to Have: Experience in working with 3rd party integrations
- Nice to Have: Experience in working with mobile/web technologies
- Nice to Have: Experience in working with gRPC, GraphQL
- Considers the quality of architecture and code as top priority over volume of code.
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including requirements, solution design workshops, estimation, release planning, development, internal code and design reviews, quality assurance, and product support.
- Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication, giving technical leadership to team and positive about accepting challenges.
- To adhere to ISMS Policies and Procedures