Job Title: .NET Architect
Experience: 9+ Years
Job Location: Kochi
- Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar. Experience in working with TOGAF standards is preferred.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills )
- In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools. Experience in docker based deployment models.
- Experience in architecting, developing and deploying cloud based (One or more among AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) enterprise solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience in mentoring and providing technology trainings.
- Nice to Have: Experience in working with 3rd party data integration systems like BizTalk, MuleSoft etc.
- Nice to Have: Experience in BI, Data Analytics, Machine learning, Predictive Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, BDD etc.
- Nice to Have: Experience in working with mobile technologies.