Experience: 10 to 12 Years
Qualification: B-Tech / MCA
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Architect role for Microsoft technology full stack-based software development.
- Extensive experience in developing applications on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Solid experience in solution designing using various design architecture including SOA and Microservices Architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing applications in a full-stack developer role.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Microsoft Developer Certifications such as MCAD, MCSD, or any related latest Advanced-level certifications.
- Microsoft Intermediate or Advanced level Azure Certification.
- Strong in object-oriented concepts.
- Experience in structure object-oriented modeling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Capability to adapt, learn, and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills )
- In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modeling, and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies, and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry-standard tools.
- Experience in Docker-based deployment models.
- Experience in developing applications as pluggable and extensible methodology using Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience in mentoring and providing technical training.
Good to have
- Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience in working with mobile technologies
- The role will involve working closely with Product Owners and interacting regularly with Architect level colleagues.
- The candidate must follow the use of agile development techniques, test-driven development, pair programming, etc.
- Prepare design documents and implement user requirements, also expected to collaborate with other senior developers.
- Perform periodic reviews of the deliverables of team members.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems