Qualification & Experience:
- B-Tech / MCA
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 2 – 6 years of experience as Technology Lead / Architect
Technical Skill Sets:
- Ability to analyze client/project requirements and create the Solution Technical Architecture including Application, Network, Information, and Security Architectures.
- Capability to ensure design quality of the project – to visualize, design, and develop a robust product architecture, which can meet the business requirements, product strategy, and technical strategy.
- Experience in keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, conducting technology research & self-study, and recommending technologies for the projects based on client requirements.
- In–depth knowledge and experience in large-scale database management, data modeling, and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Working knowledge in other popular technologies, and adaptability to provide technical recommendations based on the technologies of interest for client projects.
- Knowledge of different operations at the client–side and server–side of the system that can affect the performance.
- Knowledge in application sizing, deployment methodologies, and hardware & network requirements.
- Expert knowledge of software application deployment in dedicated servers as well as in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in cloud platforms and various services offered by such platforms. Hands-on experience in application hosting and configuration on such platforms.
- Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, the overall solution used by the team for the requirements of the client.
- Ability to create reference design (High or Low level); solving technical challenges within the project; mentoring resources within the project and account.
- Experience in developing Proof of Concepts to establish technical direction – can be project-specific and for the organization as a whole.
- Hands–on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates.
- Ability to understand, appreciate and improve design and development processes using processes including standards, guidelines, templates, and tools.
- Ability to participate in Sales efforts and drive proposal development, collaborate as required to develop technical solutions, and generate related estimates.
- Experience in implementing the latest CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or similar) in projects with a clear definition of the Standard Operating Procedure for development.
- Ability to mentor technical resources within the project and or Account and or BU. Conduct technical training in the organization.
- Ability to work with team leads, project leaders, and project managers to determine system objectives, constraints and solve design problems.
- Experience in advising the customers on hardware and software setup for using the product. This may be inclusive of the cloud architecture recommendations.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP (Security Design & Technology Skills).
Behavior Skill Sets:
- Logical/analytical skills in approaching problems systematically, compare between alternative solutions and evaluating costs/benefits/risks, etc. while deciding on a solution
- Responsibility – Take full responsibility for the technical side of the product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organizes ideas in a clear, logical flow that can easily be followed by the audience.
- Anticipates and resolves confrontations/ disagreements.
- Completeness of architecture and detailed design of projects – meet or better the NFR’s defined by clients
- Client Relationship – Internal / External clients
- Mentoring – Number of technical resources identified, number of resources mentored and influenced
- Quality of Work Product – Based on customer-identified defects, NFR feedback
- Contributions – Contribution to projects, creation of technical frameworks / Intellectual Properties for Experion (Architecture);
- Participation in technical reviews and proposals
- Proofs of Concept – Contribution towards POC repository of the organization substantiated by the benefits of POC
- Training – Technical training on new generation technologies
- Willingness to travel for short term (1-2 weeks)