Position: Technology Lead / Associate Software Architect / Software Architect
Location – Trivandrum Qualification – B-Tech / MCA
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 2 – 6 years of experience as Technology Lead / Architect
Technical Skill Sets:
- Ability to analyse client / project requirements and create the Solution Technical Architecture including Application, Network, Information and Security Architectures.
- Capability to ensure design quality of the project – To Visualise, design and develop a robust product architecture, which can meet the business requirements, product strategy and technical strategy.
- Experience in keeping abreast of latest advancements in technology, conducting technology research & self-study, and recommending technologies for the projects based on client requirements.
- In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Working knowledge in other popular technologies, and adaptability to provide technical recommendations based on the technologies of interest for client projects.
- Knowledge of different operations at client side and server side of the system that can affect the performance. Knowledge in application sizing, deployment methodologies and hardware & network requirements.
- Expert knowledge of software application deployment in dedicated servers as well as in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in cloud platforms and various services offered by such platforms. Hands-on experience on application hosting and configuration in such platforms.
- Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, overall solution used by the team with respect to the requirements of the client
- Ability to create reference design (High or Low level); solving technical challenges within the project; mentoring resources within the project and account
- Experience in developing Proof of concepts to establish technical direction – can be project specific and for the Organization as a whole
- Hands on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates
- Ability to understand, appreciate and improve design and development processes using processes including standards, guidelines, templates and tools
- Ability to participate in Sales efforts and drive proposal development, collaborate as required to develop technical solutions, and generate related estimates.
- Experience in implementing latest CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or similar) in projects with clear definition of the Standard Operating Procedure for development
- Ability to mentor technical resources within the project and or Account and or BU. Conduct technical training in the organisation.
- Ability to work with team leads, project leaders and project managers to determine system objectives, constraints and solve design problems.
- Experience in advising the customers on hardware and software setup for using the product. This may be inclusive of the cloud architecture recommendations.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP (Security Design & Technology Skills)
Behavior Skill Sets:
- Logical/analytical skills in approaching problems systematically, compare between alternative solutions and evaluating costs/benefits/risks etc. while deciding on a solution
- Responsibility – Take the full responsibility of the technical side of the product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organizes ideas in a clear, logical flow that can easily be followed by the audience. Anticipates and resolves confrontations/ disagreements.
- Completeness of Architecture and Detailed Design of projects involved in – Meet or better the NFR‟s defined by clients
- Client Relationship – Internal / External clients
- Mentoring – No. of technical resources identified, number of resources mentored and influenced
- Quality of Work Product – Based on customer identified defects, NFR feedback
- Contributions – Contribution to projects, Creation of Technical Frameworks / Intellectual Properties for Experion (Architecture); Participation in Technical Reviews and Proposals
- Proofs of Concept – Contribution towards POC repository of the organisation substantiated by the benefits of POC
- Training – Technical training on new generation technologies
- Willingness to travel for short term (1-2 weeks)