Experience: 1- 3 years
About This Opportunity
The Global Marketing team is a young and vibrant group, passionate about telling Experion’s story. They are responsible for Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Corporate and Internal Communications, Leadership Communication, Inside Sales, Branding, and PR.
They’re on the lookout for a passionate and outcome-driven Social Media Marketer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing social media campaigns that increase brand awareness, and engage our target audience. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and executing social media strategies across multiple platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Is This You?
- Ability to drive maximum organic engagements through hands-on social media management
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on social media metrics
- Familiarity with social media management tools
- Prior experience in B2B social media marketing preferably from IT services domain
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing engaging social media content
- Experience managing social media campaigns across multiple platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Excellent marketing and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synchronize well with team members and stakeholders
- A self-starter and a go-getter
Your Contribution To The Team
- Plan and execute engaging content for social media channels that aligns with our brand voice and drives engagement with our target audience
- Monitor social media channels and respond to comments, messages, and reviews in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that all social media content adheres to brand guidelines
- Utilize social media management tools to manage and track social media campaigns effectively
- Analyze and report on social media performance, including engagement, reach, and followers growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that incorporate social media
- Work seamlessly with a team of content creators, including content writers, graphic designers, and video editors
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends, algorithm updates, and best practices to ensure our social media strategy remains relevant and effective
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures.
What’s It Like Working At Experion?
We have an open-door policy and a flat hierarchy; this means you have access to all our leaders, from the CEO to your reporting manager, and every single one is open to having a chat with you about anything!
• Access to the industry’s best learning platform
• A stage for innovation- We encourage a culture to be creative and be a Maestro of your genre
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid work model
• Exposure to global audience
• Paid leaves, including 180 days of Maternity Leave
• Work with a Great Place To Work Certified Company
• Ideate with some of the best minds in the industry
Are you ready to be a Maestro in your field?
Join us today!