Work Location: Trivandrum/Kochi
Experience: 4+ Yrs
Responsible for delivering innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. Designs and builds test framework to test the end-to-end solution on the validation of the product. Requires knowledge of best practices in the areas of design, development, and testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and translates requirements into functional and technical test cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration test plans for smaller projects. Creates tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and down-stream interfaces.
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions. Assists in the design and implementation of testing frameworks.
- Utilizes experience with frameworks and/or tools such as Robot, Cucumber, Watir, SoapUI, etc. Designs to build automated test suites to validate business and technical requirements.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in the most product features and capabilities. Uses independent judgement to resolve issues and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in troubleshooting the most complex technical or end-user scenarios.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established best practices and provides recommendations for improvement in both standards and practices. Leads the code reviews for peers and makes necessary adjustments. Contributes to coding standards. 8. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and a minimum of four (4) + years of working experience.
- Knowledge of financial terms and concepts, mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as software quality assurance.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing test automation.
- In-depth knowledge of debugging, data analyzing, performance measurement etc.
- Experience of TFS or Git.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Azure DevOps preferred.
- Minimum three (3) + years of experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, problem solving and critical thinking skills.