Experience: 4-10 years
Expected Date of Onboarding : Immediate
Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of
education technical certifications and work experience.
• Expert in Python (version 3.x preferred), with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as
FastAPI, Django, Flask etc.
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience and ability to work in a team-based Agile environment
• Experience in writing unit test cases.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as needed
• Exposure to SSO systems integration (Desirable)
• Exposure to AWS services and infrasructure (Desirable)
• Exposure to Containarization Docker (Desirable)
Duties and responsibilities
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Integration of application with third-party services.
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures.