Experience: 6-9 years
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in CS or EE
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience working in a highly customized Magento 1x and 2x
site and a proven track record of doing so in a way that is scalable and maintainable.
As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for ensuring adherence to best practices/standards in
implementation decisions, building modules, customizing extensions, testing performance, maintaining
security and feature updates. You should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold
certifications for Magento development and be a self-motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment.
Expected Date of Onboarding : As soon as possible
Magento certification is a plus.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Experience working with Message Queues
- Experience working with REST API or SOAP API
- Experience working with public cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP(Kubernetes), prefer GCP
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, and A/B Testing is plus.
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing frameworks
- Experience working on a distributed team, collaborating with design, cross-functional
stakeholders and product teams to make the complex simple for users
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with agile software development process, with iterative DevOps model for continuous
integration and deployment
- Experience working in start-up or fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Excellent team player
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (majors in CS or EE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping complete migration of a Magento 1x to 2x ecommerce site
- Determining architecture/implementation strategies to support business needs for new features
- Developing Magento modules using PHP best practices
- Building APIs used by java microservices and other external platforms
- Maintaining graphQL output used by a WordPress frontend
- Integrating Magento with java microservices integral to the company’s subscription platform
- Keeping platform up-to-date for security patches and version updates
- Be an advocate for the latest and greatest Magento features and help the business decide which
features make sense to enable for Little Passports customers.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- To report incidents if any non-adherence occurs
- To ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility
- To make and improve awareness among team members