Experience: 3-5 years
Job Role: Payroll & Compliance Specialist
Job Description: The Payroll & Compliance Specialist is responsible for processing organization’s payroll in a timely and accurate manner, and to ensure that the organization is compliant with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of payroll including salaries, benefits, bonuses, taxes, and other deductions.
- Collate and enter various inputs related to payroll and time records to maintain and update periodical payroll information.
- Manage employee queries on wages, bonuses, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Liaison with statutory authorities & regulatory bodies for statutory compliances and licenses & renewal under various labour laws.
- Responsible for periodical payroll compliances like EPF, ESI, Professional Tax., LWF, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll process, experience in any payroll tool would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of tax procedures and familiarity with benefits & other wage deductions.
- Well versed with applicable labour laws and statutory compliances.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and meticulous
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.