Experience: 5+ years
Job purpose :Responsible for delivering senior-level innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components.
Expected date of onboarding: Asap
Mandatory skills: MS SQL Server, Data Lake/Lake House, Azure Synapse, Databricks, PySpark, ADF
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- The job duties and requirements are defined for the backend.
- The senior role provides technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members.
- This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Designs, develops and delivers solutions that meet business line and enterprise requirements.
- Participates in rapid prototyping and POC development efforts.
- Advances overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices.
- Assists in efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participates in iteration and release planning.
- Performs functional and non-functional testing.
- Informs efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Strong ability to produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time.
- Delivers work product according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with the information provided.
- Works collaboratively in a small team.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Takes shared ownership of the product.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Takes direction from team leads and upper management.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Proficient in ADF and Azure Synapse Analytics
- Strong in Databricks and PySpark
- Hands on experience in Data Lake
- Hands-on experience in data mart and data warehousing including variant schemas (Star, Snowflake).
- 5+ years of experience with advanced queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
- 5+ years of experience of performance tuning queries.
- 5+ years of experience of both DDL and DML.
- 5+ years of experience designing enterprise database systems using Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Experience in Lakehouse architecture preferred.
- Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS, Snowflake is preferred.
- Experience with SSIS is a plus.
- Experience with Streaming is a plus.
- Deep understanding of one or more source/version control systems. Develops branching and merging strategies.
- Working understanding of Web API, REST, JSON.
- Working understanding of unit testing creation.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, and/or a minimum of four (4) + related work experience.
- To adhere to the Information Security Management policies and procedures.