Experience: 3 – 10 years
Job purpose : A senior-level position responsible for handling single or multiple projects independently.
Mandatory skill: Business Analysis with domain experience in Healthcare /Education/Other
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will understand business problems and opportunities within the project(s) in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions. You will work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy, work with different
stakeholders to define and groom requirements.
- Assist project managers to manage project expectations with team members and other
- Participate in effective reviews of the deliverables.
- Manage changes, enhancements, modification of requirements through effective change control
- Communicate plans, status, and issues on a regular basis.
- Work in Pre-sales business opportunities.
- To adhere to ISMS Policies and Procedures
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to approach a situation from a critical standpoint to decide and develop the best solution.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of business processes configuration and process flows.
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing
- Exposure to Product Management
- Exposure to Data Analytics / Business Analytics
- Domain Knowledge Healthcare / EdTech / IoT etc.