Experience: 5+ years
Expected date of onboarding : Immediate
Be a Lead engineer in Mobile application development using React Native.
frameworks, and their nuances, including ES6+ syntax.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, and IntelliJ.
- Familiarity with third party integrations like Google/MapBox, Payment gateways.
- Familiarity with firebase/firestore, Crashlytics, Analytics, and force update, etc.
- Familiarity in communication/bridging with native components from React Native.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Write unit and integration tests and experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs and adaptable to different screen sizes and
- Knowledge of common web technologies such as HTML, SCSS, CSS, REST APIs, and version control
systems (such as GIT).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth using JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds (CI/CD) pipelines and tools and ability to create and maintain
continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts & design patterns.
- Demonstrated willingness to develop with new/unfamiliar technologies.
- Understands the impacts of performance-based designs, accessibility standards, and security
compliance in development.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Experience in Agile development methodology like Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Understand React Native best practices and a commitment to follow them.
- Diagnose, fix bugs and resolve performance bottlenecks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take lead engineer role in managing tasks in a sprint, reviewing the code of team members, and
ensuring first time quality of code.
- Write “clean”, and well-designed code.
- Capability to discuss features and user stories with customer, translate that into technical
specifications, and convert it into working code.
- Capability to work with the customer in evolving the functional and technical maturity of the React
- Deeply involved with product and tech leadership to conceptualize application features.
- Follow modern agile-based development process including TDD based unit testing, and to split features
into user stories & tasks to produce continuous product increments.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to the overall technical architecture/design of mobile apps which includes but is not limited
to setting up CI/CD, release management, coding standards, reusable component paradigms as well as
lead and mentor all developers toward higher coding standards.
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and
estimation, implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external clients,
internal code and design reviews, application releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and positive about
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures.