Experience: 4+ years
- Understands impacts of performance-based designs, accessibility standards and security compliance in development
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools like GIT
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Highly proficient with React.js framework and its core principles such as components, hooks and the virtual DOM.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux or Context API).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, YARN, etc.
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Developing user-facing applications using React.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing your application for performance.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with React.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Demonstrated willingness to develop with new/unfamiliar technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments