Experience: 4-7 years
- 4+ years of experience in React JS development
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Familiarity in either Python or Node JS for backend handling
- Experience with user interface design and ability to assess the UX of various application
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, Bitbucket)
- Exposure to Cloud environments AWS/Azure (Desirable)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the application requirements – Business, Usability, Experience and Technical
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions, relating the same with the server side transaction and at times willing to take up responsibilities on the server side
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- To adhere to ISMS Policies and Procedures.