Experience: 5-10 years
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (React Native)
Expected date of onboarding : Immediate
• 6+ years of experience in Native development
• Experienced in using Mobile Views on iOS and Android
• A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
• Knowledge of OOPS concepts
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
• Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN
• Design and build application for Android & iOS
• Translating UI designs and UX wire-frames into high-quality codes
• Develop, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
• Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
• Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
• Optimizing components for maximum performance,
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
• To report incidents if any non adherence occurs
• To ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility
• To make and improve awareness among team members
Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of
education technical certifications and work experience.