Experience: 4-7 years
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS
excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
- Experience developing user-facing web applications using frameworks like React.
- Experience developing mobile applications using frameworks like React-Native/Flutter, native
android/ios experience is a plus
- Constantly improving our Frontend toolchain to stay up to date & fast
- Design and implement modern frontend-architectures.
- Professional experience working with React.js, Redux, Webpack & Flux.
- Technical understanding of web technologies & RESTful services
- Serious about code quality.
- Thorough understanding of software development processes
- Proficiency in English, and excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
- Be the technical owner of a set of products that includes web applications written in any JS framework,
frontend applications (mobile & web).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concept.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future us.
- Implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications for maximum
performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Adhere to ISMS policies and procedure.
- Report incidents if any non-adherence occurs.
- Ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility.
- Make and improve ISMS awareness among team members.