Experience: 5-10 years
- Expert in Python (version 3.x preferred), with knowledge of at least one Python web
framework such as FastAPI, Django, Flask etc.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience and ability to work in a team-based Agile environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as needed
- Exposure to AWS services and infrastructure (Desirable)
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines (Desirable)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores,
- Integration of application with third-party services.
- To adhere to ISMS Policies and Procedures.