Experience: 5- 7 years
About This Opportunity
The Global Marketing team is a young and vibrant group, passionate about telling Experion’s story. They are responsible for Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Corporate and Internal Communications, Leadership Communication, Inside Sales, Branding, and PR.
The team is looking for a Public Relations (PR) Lead to create and implement excellent communication and media relations plans to enhance press coverage and brand visibility in local, national, and global markets.
Is This You?
- A fantastic story-teller; understands brand positioning
- Proven experience in executing successful PR campaigns for a technology business, preferably B2B IT services business
- Good rapport with journalists and media houses pan-India & in Kerala
- Ability to independently manage PR agencies
- Ability to drive organic media visibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and charismatic personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to synchronize well with team members and stakeholders
- A self-starter and a go-getter
Your Contribution To The Team
- Develop and execute PR strategies to drive organic media placement & coverage locally, nationally, and globally
- Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts and journalists
- Establish relationship with industry analyst researchers and their firms, ensuring top-of-the-mind recall for the brand
- Identify ways to position Experion in leading analyst reports and assessments from Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Everest, etc
- Develop and manage media lists and editorial calendars
- Contribute to developing PR marketing materials such as press releases, presentations, newsletters, etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team and PR agency to execute communication plans
- Prepare PR reports on PR ROI and performance metrics
- Keeping up consistent and quality communication with stakeholders
- Consistently work towards improving team productivity and efficiency
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures.
What’s It Like Working At Experion?
We have an open-door policy and a flat hierarchy; this means you have access to all our leaders, from the CEO to your reporting manager, and every single one is open to having a chat with you about anything!
• Access to the industry’s best learning platform
• A stage for innovation- We encourage a culture to be creative and be a Maestro of your genre
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid work model
• Exposure to global audience
• Paid leaves, including 180 days of Maternity Leave
• Work with a Great Place To Work Certified Company
• Ideate with some of the best minds in the industry
Are you ready to be a Maestro in your field?
Join us today!