Job Title: Project Manager
– 9 to 13 years of experience in IT
– Should have managed a team size of 10 to 15 team members
– Should have managed web application development projects actively involving from Requirements collection, Design, Development, Testing and Release of the product
– Coming from solid hands-on development and design background with exposure to web application development and/or mobile apps development.
– Capability and Experience in getting into the depth and details of both functional requirements from the client and technical implementation of the solutions.
– Strong client interaction capabilities – Should have involved in coordinating client interactions for requirement collection, development, testing, and release phases. Capable of building and maintaining a good rapport with clients.
– Strong sense of quality. Experience in implementing development processes to ensure the quality of deliverables (reviews – automated & manual, code quality gates, performance & security checks, etc.)
– Well versed with Agile/Scrum software development life cycles and processes
– Well versed with project and program management (initiation, monitoring, stakeholders management, quality, commercial management, risk management).
– Good communication, presentation, collaboration, negotiation skills.
– Maintain the right balance between assertiveness and being professional about it.