Work Location: Trivandrum/Kochi
- 6 – 10 years of relevant experience in software development and production support
- Experience in end-to-end Project Management of at least 2 to 4 projects
- Should have managed data projects, actively involving in requirements collection, design, development, testing, and product release.
- Should be capable of getting into the depth and details of both functional requirements from the client and technical implementation of the solutions.
- Strong client interaction capabilities – Should have involved in coordinating client interactions for requirement collection, development, testing, and release phases. Capable of building and maintaining a good rapport with clients.
- Strong sense of quality. Experience in implementing development processes to ensure the quality of deliverables (reviews – automated & manual, code quality gates, performance & security checks, etc.)
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum software development life cycles and processes
- Well versed with project and program management (initiation, monitoring, stakeholder management, quality, commercial management, risk management).
- Good communication, presentation, collaboration, negotiation skills.
- Maintain the right balance between assertiveness and being professional about it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 10 – 15 resources to execute different projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in client management meetings
- Prepare project status reports on a weekly basis
- Assign, track and control all project-related activities