Location: USA – Berkley, San Fransisco
Experience: 15+ years
Client Account Manager – Complete ownership of managing a large product development engagement for a hospitality customer in the US. Work closely with the customer’s internal departments to coordinate the requirement detailing and solution design for the first 3 months, and then the product development for the next 18-24 months, followed by long-term support/product enhancement engagements.
Take ownership of the client account on Experion’s behalf and act as the client’s partner to deliver the solutions to their business problems.
There may be other smaller engagements as well with the customer, and this role will work closely with the client to generate more opportunities through pre-sales.
Mandatory skill: Client Account Management, Project Delivery, Client Relationship – Client Partner, Agile Project Management skills, Pre-sales
Skills- Good to have: Experience in Travel domain, Experience in Product Road mapping, Business Consultancy
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
Job Description/ Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the Primary Point of Contact / Client partner for different projects under the account portfolio. The engagement will start with a large product development initiative for 2 years.
- Keen interest to go into details of the client’s business problems and converting that into solution through product engineering. Be the client partner to add value into their business, on Experion’s behalf.
- Manage end to end client engagement with keen interest to work in details including areas like Product Roadmap creation, Requirements gathering, Solution Design, PI Planning and Execution, UAT, Production deployment, Cut Over and production support.
- Work closely with offshore product development team, and interface with Offshore Delivery Manager to ensure that the client is served with the best-in-class experience.
- Provide strategic guidance on product development and actively take part in critical decision-making processes considering multiple parameters like business benefits, PI readiness etc.
- Coordinate with different stakeholder teams including Customer Product Team and SME team (business departments), third party interfaces to facilitate meetings, solution designs, reviews, and approvals.
- Create, manage and negotiate different contracts/SoWs with the client.
- Collaborate with Offshore Delivery Manager to manage Quality, Schedule, and Cost of the projects to ensure win – win for customer and Experion.
- Scope Change Management – Collaborate with Product Owners and Project Managers to define the scope and manage further changes to scope
- Issue, Threats, and Risk Management – Proactive identification of issues, define mitigation/resolution strategy and coordination of its execution
- Account Mining and Long-term roadmap creation – Be on a constant look out for future product enhancements, new business opportunities and convert them to projects
Job Specification / Skills and Competencies
- Experience in managing client account relationships with an onshore-offshore blended project organisation.
- Excellent hands-on experience in project delivery with direct involvement in all phases of SDLC
- Experience in Agile Model of Project Management with solid practical knowledge in handling PI Planning and execution from customer perspective
- Experience in Project Scheduling and tracking of large sized projects (team size > 30), Dependency management and Release planning so that an effective interface can be created with offshore.
- Experience in Product Development in Web/Mobile technologies with industry standard engineering practices (CI/CD, DevOps, Automated Testing, Unit Testing through Code, Automated Review Gates etc.)
- Hands on experience in Project Management tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written communication, Articulate ideas with clarity in lively and engaging style.
- Experience in managing customer escalations using skills in problem solving, transparent communications and people management.
- Adequate technical exposure to understand modern web/mobile application development along with ability to visualize and understand technology architecture.
- Nice to have: Experience in travel and tour domains, e-commerce.
- Nice to have: Experience in Business Consultancy and Post launch support.
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- Passionate about providing the best experience for the client in an account relationship.
- Keen interest to go into details of client’s business problems, solution design and delivery to solve these business problems through product engineering
- Highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication, leadership and positive about accepting challenges.