Product Support Manager
Experience: 8 – 10 years
- Strong logical thinking, Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Customer Engagement & Communications Skills
- Good Documentation skills
- Incident Management, SLA Management and Reporting Skills
- Team management, Leadership Skills
- Willingness to learn, innovate and take initiative
- Quick learner of new business functions
- Preference to candidates with Experience in Retail domain
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical, and product advice and suggestions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct trainings and create documentation for other support engineers, users, and other audiences.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and solving the problem within the SLA time frame set.
- Troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve application issues
- Follow standard procedures for Incident Management, SLA Management, Reporting and proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Coordinate with business units to support new product developments and existing product enhancements.
- Work with development team in performance analysis of new products and enhancements.
- Analyze industry trends and market demands to recommend product enhancements.
- Work closely with technical teams to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Create and maintain product support database to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain documentations for all support activities including product development, enhancement, engineering and marketing activities.
- Provide product trainings to customers.
- Guide support team in addressing customer problems within established response time.
- Analyze customer suggestions and recommend product revisions.
- Develop knowledge bases and FAQs for product support activities.
- Document support activities, customer issues and resolutions for reference purposes.