Product Support Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc Computer Science/ Diploma/ BCA/MCA B.Tech
- Strong Analytical & Communications Skills
- Good Documentation skills
- Willingness to learn, innovate and take initiative
- Quick learner of new business functions
- Knowledge in SQL Server and SQL Queries
- Preference to candidates with Experience in Retail domain
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical, and product advice and suggestions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct trainings and create documentation for other support engineers, users, and other audiences.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and solving the problem within the SLA time frame set.
- Troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve application issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Work closely with technical teams to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Maintain documentations for all support activities including product development, enhancement, engineering and marketing activities.
- Provide product trainings to customers.