Experience: 5-10 years
Job Role: Pre-sales Manager/Consultant
Mandatory Skills: Pre-sales & bid management
Good to have Skills: Marketing & business development
- The Pre-Sales Consultant should have 7 – 12 years of experience in bid management and sales
- Should also be able to independently work on bid related activities.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written), business
analysis skills and good understanding of software development processes and latest technologies.
- Bid Management
• Take up bid management and proposal creation responsibility
• Coordination with Business Units/ Practices for bid response creation
• Take part in proposal presentations, create contract documents
- Sales Support
• Engage with sales regions/ sales personnel for business development
• Provide support for engaging with prospects, and to nurture and qualify sales leads
• Provide consulting support during pre-sales stage of business opportunities
- Marketing Support
• Create Case Studies, White Papers, etc.
• Provide support for sales & business development activities
• Creation of blogs and marketing write-ups
- Candidates from mid-sized IT service companies with hands-on experience are preferred.