Position: Technical Architect – Mobile technology
Proposed Band/Grade – C1 or C2
Location – Cochin
Qualification – : BCA/MCA/B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent in computer education from reputed college
- 10+ years of experience in information Technology.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in the design and development using Systems Development Life Cycle and Project Management Methodologies
- Three years hands on delivery of Enterprise level systems as the lead Architect.
- Ability to analyse client / project requirements and create the Solution, Technical Architecture including Application, Network, Information and Security Architectures.
- Capability to ensure design quality of the project – To Visualise, design and develop a robust product architecture, which can meet the business requirements, product strategy and technical strategy.
- Experience in keeping abreast of latest advancements in technology, conducting technology research & self-study, and recommending technologies for the projects based on client requirements.
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap (Apache Cordova), and Windows Phone
- Experience with Objective-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3
- Experience overseeing team members
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Expertise in latest Microsoft .Net along with design, hands on development and testing tools used in coding processes. Experience in creating technical architecture for .NET Core applications.
- Working knowledge in other popular technologies, and adaptability to provide technical recommendations based on the technologies of interest for client projects.
- Knowledge of different operations at client side and server side of the system that can affect the performance. Knowledge in application sizing, deployment methodologies and hardware & network requirements. Knowledge on different NFR parameters like response time, throughput, utilization etc.
- Expert knowledge of software application deployment in dedicated servers as well as in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure. Should have experience in deploying .NET Core based solutions in Linux and Windows environments.
- Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, overall solution used by the team with respect to the requirements of the client
- Ability to create reference design (High or Low level); solving technical challenges within the project; mentoring resources within the project and account
- Experience in developing Proof of concepts to establish technical direction – can be project specific and for the Organization as a whole
- Hands on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates
- Ability to understand, appreciate and improve design and development processes using processes including standards, guidelines, templates and tools
- Ability to participate in Sales efforts and drive proposal development, collaborate as required to develop technical solutions, and generate related estimates.
- Experience in implementing latest CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or similar) in projects with clear definition of the Standard Operating Procedure for development
- Ability to mentor technical resources within the project and or Account and or BU. Conduct technical trainings in the organisation.
- Ability to work with team leads, project leaders and project managers to determine system objectives, constraints and solve design problems.
- Experience in advising the customers on hardware and software setup for using the product. This may be inclusive of the cloud architecture recommendations.
The Mobile Application Architect will be responsible for:
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry.solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration. • Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Windows phone/tablet and Hybrid platforms
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
- Logical/analytical skills in approaching problems systematically, compare between alternative solutions and evaluating costs/benefits/risks etc. while deciding on a solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organizes ideas in a clear, logical flow that can easily be followed by the audience. Anticipates and resolves confrontations/ disagreements.
- Completeness of Architecture and Detailed Design of projects involved in – Meet or better the NFR‟s defined by clients
- Client Relationship – Internal / External clients
- Mentoring – No. of technical resources identified, number of resources mentored and influenced
- Quality of Work Product – Based on customer identified defects, NFR feedback
- Contributions – Contribution to projects, Creation of Technical Frameworks / Intellectual Properties for Experion (Architecture); Participation in Technical Reviews and Proposals
- Proofs of Concept – Contribution towards POC repository of the organisation substantiated by the benefits of POC
- Trainings – Technical trainings on new generation technologies
- Willingness to travel for short term (1-2 weeks)