Experience: 10+ yrs
Work Location: Kochi
- A candidate with 10+ years of experience in Magento 1.x and 2.x framework and System Architecture design
- Magento, Technical Architecture, Continuous Integration, DevOps, HTML/CSS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with third-party Magento extensions
- Knowledge of multiple e-commerce integrations
- Experience in configuring Multi-website, Multi-store Magento applications
- Custom CMS Themes development skills
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong Experience with the LAMP stack, MVC and OOPS
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Build APIs that will integrate with all major’s ERP, CRM, and other systems
- Advanced performance optimization for high traffic environments.
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites
- Identifies and resolves technical issues
- Conceptualizes and experiments with alternative architectural approaches
- Validates client’s roadmap against Magento current or expected features
- Articulates the architectural vision to clients, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills; skilled and effective at presenting to both technical and business audiences
- Ability and experience working on live high-volume stores
- Participates in the code review process to ensure that the code conforms to and Magento best practices and guidelines.
- Create and/or modify detailed application architecture specifications that outline the various layers and common components to be reused by application developers.
- Assists in estimating the size and scope of projects on the e-commerce B2C roadmap.
- Identifies and proposes mitigation strategies and escalates technology-related risks in a timely manner”
- Understanding of cloud concepts would be a plus. Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems, Proven Skills & Technical Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Should have knowledge of code versioning (SVN/GIT)
- Magento 2.x certification will be a plus