Experience: 8+ years
Expected date of onboarding : Immediate
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
- At least 5 years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ architecture, design, development, configuration,
testing, integration, and deployment.
- Must have experience in application onboarding, provisioning, workflow customization, access review
- SailPoint connector development experience with both out-of-the-box and custom connectors.
- Sound experience in developing applications using Java, JEE components.
- Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Novell) is an added advantage.
- Should have a very good understanding of information security concepts with in-depth knowledge of
IAM solutions and latest trends.
- Should have experience in implementing at least 2 complete IAM SDLC engagements projects. This
must include activities such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing,
deployment and application support.
- Should have good understanding in concepts such as self-service, automated approval process, RBAC,
attestation, separation of duties and recertification.
- Should have worked on both out-of-the-box adapters/interfaces and custom adapters /interfaces for IAM
- Having experience/knowledge in following technologies would be an advantage: LDAP, PKI, SSL,
- Should have experience in carrying out application integration with the IAM solution.
- Should have had direct client experience, including working with client teams in an on-site and offshore
- Should be experienced in understanding client’s business environment and should be able to propose fit
for purpose IAM solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership & presentation skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Fix existing defects
- Implement improvements to the existing solution
- Architecture review
Work with IAM manager to review architecture and provide recommendations to support IAM
Work with IAM manager to review existing code and business processes, and provide
recommendations to support IAM roadmap
- Release Management
Work with the IAM team to implement the automated build and deployment process
- Applications onboarding and Integrations
Onboard key applications
Configure access certification campaigns
Use out of the box connectors to connect to existing/new end points for integration requirements
Create custom connectors to integrate with custom end points (API/Databases, etc.)
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
- Desirable to have certifications in security domain, such as CISSP and CISA or any IAM product
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of
education technical certifications and work experience.