Experience: 5+ years
- Experience in developing NodeJS based APIs with RDBMS or NoSQL database back-end
- Proven Expertise in NodeJS, ExpressJS, npm, bootstrap, webpack
- Understanding of RDMS and ORM concepts
- Understanding of ERD and develop required database entities using “code-first” approach.
- Understanding of Unit Testing concepts and experience with Unit Testing tools like Jest.
- Good working exposure with REST API and very strong knowledge in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Demonstrated willingness to develop with new/unfamiliar technologies.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Understands impacts of performance-based designs, accessibility standards and security compliance in development
- Understanding of code deployment using different DevOps tools.
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take senior engineer role in managing tasks in a sprint, reviewing the code of team members and ensuring first time quality of code
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Capability to understand user stories, translate that into technical specifications and convert this into working code.
- Follow modern agile based development process including TDD based unit testing
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow technology best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and estimation,
implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external clients, internal code and design
reviews, MVP and production releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and positive about accepting