Experience: 5+ years
Expected date of onboarding : Immediate
Be a lead engineer in iOS mobile application development.
- Design and develop iOS applications as per desired specifications.
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK and knowledge of various iOS frameworks. Expertise using Swift and
UI components and version control systems (such as GIT, visual code)
- Good working exposure with integrating Web API and strong knowledge in object-oriented concepts &
- Understanding of MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Excellent knowledge and experience of XCode features and tools.
- Experience in publishing apps to App store.
- Excellent knowledge of different iOS versions and upgrading codebase to support new OS versions.
- Excellent knowledge of offline storage, database handling, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience in third-party libraries like Google, Firebase, Map box, etc.
- Experience in SWIFT UI, Crashlytics, CoreData, SwiftLint and Circle CI
- Quickly generate and update prototypes from UI concepts for testing and team feedback
- Well-versed in troubleshooting issues and debugging the Swift code.
- Understands the impacts of performance-based designs, accessibility standards, and security
compliance in the development
- Passion for best design & coding practices with a desire to develop innovative ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take lead engineer role in collecting requirements from client PO, design the solution, and co-ordinate
with backend technical team.
- Write “clean”, and well-designed code, review the code of team members, and ensure first time quality
- Capability to work with the customer in evolving the functional and technical maturity of iOS
- Deeply involved with product and tech leadership to conceptualize application features.
- Follow modern agile-based development process including TDD based unit testing, and to split features
into user stories & tasks to produce continuous product increments
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
optimization and functionality.
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and estimation,
implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external clients, internal code and design
reviews, MVP and production releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication, technical leadership and positive about accepting
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures.