Role : Java Fullstack Developer/ Sr. Developer
Location : Trivandrum (Preferred) / Cochin
Qualification : B-Tech / MCA
Experience : 4 – 8 yrs
Candidate should possess the following skills.
- Strong Core Java Experience with Expertise in enterprise Java technology eco-system including Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, JPA/Spring Data, Maven, Junit & Angular
- Hands-on experience in server side JS technologies such as nodeJS
- Experience in developing high performance, scalable and highly available web services using Microservices, AWS etc.
- Good understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL.
- Experience of developing scalable web applications using Node.js, Express, React/Angular
- Experience with Prototype framework
- Hands-on experience in design & development of Java/ NodeJS Webservices/ microservices
- Experience with micro-services architecture, Docker eco-system and API first approach with hands-on expertise in developing RESTful Service APIs supporting multiple versions
- Strong SQL Experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with integration of Web Services using REST/APIs and JSON
- Experience with integration Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Experience with Unit Testing Methodologies and Tools (JUnit or similar)
General Skillsets / Experience:
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong understanding of Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Testing
- Ability to analyze data and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats and ability to troubleshoot and develop and effective solution
- Experience working in a global team, collaborating effectively with clear communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record on delivering results, especially in writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical vision, presentation, and technology leadership skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor fellow team members
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Working knowledge in code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.