Experience: 4-6 Yrs
Notice period: Immediate – 15 days
- Creation of implementation plans, design
- Development of the requirements and enhancements assigned
- Own the modules developed
- Initiatives to increase the productivity of the team by using tools, processes.
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA, JEE, and its frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good knowledge in JBoss and Apache Tomcat servers.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Ability to complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Flexibility to work on multiple technologies in custom frameworks.
- Ability to learn and adapt custom frameworks and platforms.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Prior onsite experience with US, European clients.
- Knowledge in the insurance domain is desirable
- Proactive & self-motivated.
- Good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Having methods for problem-solving.
- Having documentation and organizational skills.
- Having analytical thinking abilities.
- Being able to plan technical solutions.
- Having a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Being deadline oriented.