Experience: 10+ years
- Primary Skill: Microservices, Spring boot, Batch processing, Spring integration, Spring Cloud, Cloud data flow
- Secondary Skill: Message brokers, Rabbit MQ, API, pivotal cloud foundry, Docker, Containers
- Blueprinting of solutions on latest integration paradigms and API based interactions including Microservices in a heterogeneous technology and product landscape
- System architecture and design involving Java, Microservices, Spring boot, Batch processing, Spring integration, Spring Cloud, Cloud data flow, MAVEN
- Demonstrable experience in defining a RESTful service based architecture for new business capabilities or transformations around legacy implementation
- Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Knowledge in Docker framework and deployments, container management
- SOA vs API implementation differences; guide clients for appropriate adoption and development team for appropriate implementation
- At least 3 years of experience in Microservices design, Architecture, development using Java, Microservices, Spring boot, Batch processing, Spring integration, Spring Cloud, Cloud data flow, MAVEN.
- At least handled 1-2 major programs in Architect role.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Sound Analytical skills
- Experience working in a scrum team