Experience: 2 – 5 years experience as an in house lawyer in any IT/ITES company
Qualification : LLB
Job Role: In-house lawyer
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts with vendors and to the extent required, with
- Drafting and reviewing all other required documents.
- Manage all housekeeping activities of the Legal Department like file maintenance (both hardcopy
and softcopy), and maintain and manage templates.
- Provide advisory services to internal stakeholders.
- Manage legal compliances as required by the organization.
- Maintain and manage liability insurance covers for the organization
- Conduct research and provide understanding to the organization of external best practices and
Innovative trends to apply them in the organization.
- Educate the stakeholders on amendments to laws that have a direct impact on the organization.
- Devise and implement a process for the Legal Department.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
– ▪ To report incidents if any non adherence occurs
– ▪ To ensure safe custody of assets under his/her responsibility
– ▪ To make and improve awareness among team members
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and other documents with vendors, customers, and
other internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and manage file repository of both customers and vendors (both soft copy and hard
- Provide advisory services to stakeholders.
- Maintain and manage Liability Insurance covers.
- Devise and implement legal process and conduct research on external best practices and advise
the stakeholders appropriately.
- Provide advisory services in respect of changes in laws or regulations that impact the organization.
- Legal and logical thinking.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Self motivated