Job Title : Executive – Human Resources
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (1 position)
Assist HR Lead in:
- All operational HR initiatives.
- Implementing Employee engagement, Wellness and CSR initiatives through effective employee connect.
- Driving various Rewards & Recognition initiatives, conducting Open Houses, Skip Level Meetings, Coffee Sessions, Surveys etc.
- Coordinating L&D programs and tracking the progress of Individual Development Plans of employees.
- Driving Performance Appraisal exercises at regular intervals, assessing learning needs and document.
- Being a Fun Ambassador in the organization; keep motivating and engaging employees through adequate fun activities at work or outside office premises.
- Keeping high level of motivation and enthusiasm for employee engagement initiatives and a desire to seek out for creative ways to engage with employees.
- A creative individual with an inborn passion to reach out to people, having a strong and natural concern for people on their betterment in all aspects.
- Should have high level of motivation and enthusiasm for employee engagement initiatives and ability to come out with creative ways to engage employees.
- Ability to motivate, influence and persuade at all levels of the Organization.
- Ability to network effectively and build constructive work relationships across the Organization.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant HR experience in IT industry.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in HRM (full-time).
- Prefer candidates who can join in 30 days.
Interested candidates may send their detailed profile and a recent photograph to email@example.com