Position : Video Editor/ Videographer/ Graphics Designer
Location : Kochi
Total Experience : 1 to 4 years
Relevant Skills : Graphic Designing, Video Editing, Creativity, Branding, Adobe creative apps, Video camera handling.
About This Opportunity
The Global Marketing team is a young, vibrant lot passionate about telling Experion’s story. We are responsible for Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Corporate and Internal Communications, Leadership Communication, Inside Sales, Branding, and PR. We’re looking to add to our team of highly skilled and enthusiastic video editor; we’re learning and growing exponentially every day, and as part of our team, you get to do the same!
What’s in it for you
- Exposure to a 360-degree creative role with videos and videography/ photography at the core.
- Opportunity to figure out which niche skill you would like to pursue further in your career
- Never a dull day at work!
Is This You?
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in video editing and graphics designing across platforms.
- Strong creative skills, the ability to work with other teams at all levels of the organization & willingness to rework.
- A self-starter and a go-getter.
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment but can also work independently to achieve a common goal.
- Should be aesthetically focused: transform complex ideas into pleasing and easy-to-understand visuals.
- Experience working within strong brand guidelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphic design, video editing, motion graphics, sound design, and video compression codecs.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to shoot videos & cover events.
- Extremely adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Your Contribution To The Team
- Coordinate with the content team to create posters, videos, SM reels, web banners, infographics, etc.
- Partner with the team to conceptualize and coordinate video shoots.
- Ideate on the visualization of creative collaterals.
- Shoot, edit and produce videos necessary for internal and external communication, especially social media content.
- Should be research oriented & keep tabs on latest trends.
- Adhere to ISMS policies and Procedures.