Experience: 7 to 10 Years
Qualification: B-Tech / MCA
- Strong knowledge in database technologies – SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong knowledge in service-oriented architecture, and design patterns.
- Experience in developing an application as a pluggable and extensible methodology using Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Experience in developing application frameworks from scratch.
- Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
Good to have
- Experience with continuous integration setup and configuration.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience in designing solutions.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- The role will involve working closely with Product Owners and interacting on a regular basis with Architect level colleagues.
- The candidate must follow the use of agile development techniques, test driven development, pair programming, etc.
- Prepare design documents and implement user requirements, also expected to be collaborated with other senior developers.
- Perform periodic reviews of the deliverables of team members.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems