Job Role: .Net Full Stack Developer
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Qualification: B-Tech / MCA
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge in database technologies – SQL and NoSQL.
- Good knowledge in service oriented architecture.
- Working knowledge in code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Good to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with .NET Core.
- The role will involve working closely with Product Owners and interacting on a regular basis with technical lead.
- The candidate must follow the use of agile development techniques.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.