Position: Executive – Marketing
Experience: 1-2 Years
Reporting to: Assistant Manager – Marketing
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- MBA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Detailed Job Description:
Experion is seeking a passionate and dynamic marketing executive to join our team. Candidate should have an experience of 1-2 years in handling the marketing functions in the IT industry. Should be able to support marketing/ branding, managing sales collaterals & online assets and marketing communications. The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written), sound business knowledge of the IT industry.
- Website & Collateral Management
- Research competitor websites to identify avenues for improving website content
- Create/ refine content for website, news updates, blogs, etc.
- Creation of presentations and/ or documents to support sales
- Creation of blogs and similar write-ups (business focused)
- Marketing Communications
- Monitor and create content for social media channels
- Create content for newsletters, internal communication, etc.
- Identify PR/ branding opportunities – industry relevant awards, digital/ print media, etc.
- Creation of case studies based on past projects
- Sales Support
- Research and support for events (event related collateral, display material, etc.)
- Creating, maintaining and expanding prospect database, executing mailer campaigns for lead generation
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Provide support for region specific marketing promotions