Experience: 6+ years
- Design and build test framework to test the end-to-end solution on the validation of the product.
- Requires knowledge of best practices in the areas of design, development, and testing.
- Brings collaborative ideas on testing improvements shared among different test groups and organizations.
- Requires knowledge of writing and running automated tests with direction from the Software Engineering Manager and/or Lead SDET.
- Follows best coding practices and methods identified by the team.
- Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and translates requirements into functional and technical test cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration test plans for smaller projects.
- Develops and implements test plans and scripts for quality and performance without impacting application integrity.
- Develops and maintains negative test cases and scripts to ensure database integrity and application functionality.
- Maintains manual and automated test scripts and recommends modification as per requirements.
- Performs statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality, integrity and performance.
- Evaluates system performance and design, as well as its effect on data integrity.
- Collaborates with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Runs data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Gathers data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Ability to maintain multiple QA environments for multiple applications.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established best practices and provides recommendations for improvement in both standards and practices. Leads the code reviews for peers and makes necessary adjustments. Contributes to coding standards.
Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) + years of relevant technology job experience.
- Understanding of financial terms and concepts is preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems is preferred.
- Advance competence with Microsoft SQLServer § Proficient in MS SSIS, and Replication.
- Experience with Azure and Snowflake preferred.
- Experience with TFS, JIRA, and Confluence preferred.
- Minimum three (3) + years of experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experienced with several methods for analyzing data, log files, performance, etc.