● Minimum 2 years of experience in handling scalable production-ready solutions on AWS.
● Excellent knowledge in managing core resources such as Amazon EC2, RDS, Load Balancers, AutoScaling, S3
● Experience configuring and managing CI/CD pipeline
● Exposure to DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube in a cloud environment
● Experience configuring and managing backups, monitoring solutions (AWS CloudWatch) and application security.
● Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat
● Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
Nice to have
● Knowledge of deploying production-grade microservice workloads using Docker, AWS ECS, and Kubernetes.
● Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate the creation of AWS images.
● Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration
● Proficient in developing scripts using Shell/Python
● Knowledge on terraform and ansible.