Developer – Mobile Technology (React Native)
- 2-5 yrs experience in mobile development
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Experience in using React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience on Autolayout / Size classes and other UI/UX development tools
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, JSON, XML, REST, Database and third-party libraries
- Must have Object Oriented programming skills with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns
- Exposure to Payment Gateway applications, Firebase, Location-Based Services, Security and Permissions
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
- Familiarity with Codepush in react native
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with REST, GraphQL, meteor, firebase, relay etc..
- Familiarity with serverless architure
- Responsible for understanding requirements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization